Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brisket In The Slow Cooker*dry Rub

Changing paradigms in education

while ago I fed the stock head I wish I saw this video around the world and understood it as I see it (because it is beautiful, not because mine is the only or the best). I guess you could take the next leap in the evolution of the species. We are so little in the world that anxiety to get to see an evolution, grows with each generation. At least that is my impression. They imagine that our way of adapting it to be peaceful. Utopia. The frustrating thing is that sometimes you see that there are people thinking about how and that ideas do have delicious. But the inertia of the few, who want to keep it that way because it is beneficial for them, that wea is killing us slowly, but growing fast too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment