Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Have Changed My Pc Sid And

so cute that day!

thinking about the title ... I realized that may not have something specific to tell ... just that ... so cute that day!! Why? because it was the birthday and was very nice, today was a beautiful day, the sun shone, rested, and now I'm going to eat sushi that I love ... what else I can ask? here are some photos of two challenges ... this I did for the challenge of scrapideas Marcia has a beautiful prize!! and has some very nice!!


and as always son we are doing things ... and they also want!! francisco that's how my 7 year old son did this thing, I gave the FORMIT and was accommodating ... wrote his journaling .... and not corrected the mistakes so that is what comes out of his heart without censorship. It was also mihija .. but put it on your blog and alone .... I love watching them grow their memories and expressing what they feel ...



This What I did for another challenge ... that of girls Gigly and Patri scrapattacks doing wonderful things and propose these challenges are always an encouragement!!

well I hope you like it! I show you stuff the next Birthday!! that estuvo buenisimo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment