Sunday, August 22, 2010

90s Leotards For Sale

a special mini !!!!!

hello friends!! I'm a little lost because not enough time for everything ... but I can not do ... but less than you'd like!! this is a very special mini ... it did for Mrs. Sandra Mihanovich ... a great person, who is godmother to the foundation ..... I had two reasons, one .... thanks for the great contribution made to the foundation ... a foundation finaer involved in my brother who is a doctor and are dedicated to research and care for her kidney disease ... organized a beautiful show here a few days ago in La Plata in honor Marilina Ros and aid of the Foundation!! and second thanks for filling in my teens and many songs of love .... thanks!!
I tell you this in a box with the same fibrofacil unplug the mini cover .... and has a special structure ... to open the lid the first page opens to the right and below to the left and are envelopes with cards per sheet .... I am very cute ... and full of love .... I hope you like it ... greetings to all !!!!! and I welcome your comments!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment