Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gay Cruising Parks Orlando Area

music and books

Yesterday I went to Latin Bitman Cultural Center Amanda and I must say is one of the best concerts those who have gone. Maybe later if I can upload some pictures this pileup is my PC achieved the electrons move. I still maintain it is the first PC I ever had. I bought it 2 years ago and a fraction. To think that I spent my entire career doing my work in the U.S., sometimes even 3 in the morning. Just when I finished and was already in the Masters this pileup came to me. Ugh!

were over a thousand photos (cache system for moving pictures) and Domore me about an hour holding select all shift + down arrow. Automatic transfer could not be the first half hour. But it is being copied in my folder. I am now listening to the album 1977 by Ana Tijoux. A good acquisition. So far I bought 2 CDs and 1 I earned it on the radio, only Chilean artists. National music is good and worth paying for it or go to concerts.

After they got to my house to steal and I stripped the CD's I was depressed enough. What you'll like these Non-Windows Pink Floyd, Marvin Gaye, Hooverphonic ... motherfucker ... my records! But I recovered. At least they did not take the disc Of the Wall by Michael Jackson that a friend gave me last year, a week before he died this weon dry. Little by little I'll recover ... slut wea ... I turned the crest ... arggg !.... ok ... the regain ... at least they did not take my CPU or my external hard drive that has all my music.

I have tickets already Lauryn Hill and Dave Matthews Band. What would we do without music? Is a reflection of the soul when you can not express in these limited things we call words. It is feeling, pure and simple, the balm of routine and memories.

Despite all the challenges I face every day I'm still taking the time to listen to music and reading. Now I am finishing Chapterhouse Dune and juggling to get the two to come. If someone can get Hunters of Dune and Dune worms at a reasonable price I'll be infinitely grateful. If someone can sell well Butlerian Jihad and Rise of the Machines (both prequels to Dune), I'll have to owe an arm. Great books that are not being published now or who fail to Chile. Shit!

I got the pictures ... now post some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment