Thursday, February 4, 2010

Calorie Recorder For Indian Foods




ENEMY AT HOME The
By Gabriel Wüldenmar

The great enemy of man's moral progress, both social and individual, is our ego. The ego arose from poor feeding (with greed and materialism) and focus incorrectly (for ourselves instead of God and therefore all creatures), our legitimate thirst for personal happiness without action. What should be a factor for growth and personal statement as part of a healthy self-esteem, became a disorderly growth of the cult of "self", now the material system is dedicated to hypertrophy and flatter beyond measure with items ranging from the promotion of individualistic self-centered and narcissistic consumerism-powerful, to the justifications "scientific" (Sociobiological) of selfishness, through the so popular "ego psychology" (which paralyzes the entire ethical progress under the guise of self-esteem in their crusade against extreme guilt and make us believe that we are perfect) and teaching fierce competition from earliest childhood.

protect, serve and give to our ego, we sacrifice everything and everyone else, we become angry and very sensitive, arrogant, untouchable and liars. The ego is manifested in many different ways depending on the individual's personality. It can detect both our reactions considered as internal speech, if we're honest, is in the back of our mind. ME no I can - not least - to question, teach, correct, improve their critical limit or deny anything that I want, because I feel offended and respond with anger. I think, absurdly, that such things are being "below" others or seem silly, and that I can not agree, provided I have to get even or get my way and I say the last word I just accept that no I am less than others, we also believe I am better than anyone. I always I have reason, I have justification and good reasons to do what I do (even and especially the poor), while the other does what he does because it is bad or stupid. I have to be center or star of everything that happens (self) is good or bad, I need my fans, who admire me, see my beauty, how well you speak, how much I know everything, even to see how good I am or what I suffer. There is no greater pleasure than I empequeñeciéndote you grow (through the scorn, ridicule, of comparison, the manipulative strategy, slander, exploitation of public humiliation ...). My Sacred Self is my only true God.

For the ego we distort the reality more evident to incredible limits (to think we are the center of everything that happens) and we lie to ourselves (trying to pass an interest under, refusing to self-criticism of our behavior or aggressive or being impervious to criticism by others), manipulate and damaged, we become blind to our own shortcomings but we note perfectly and the same faults in others. Thus, the ego is wise in cheating strategies that are more subtle the more advanced the person is morally, the less cynical and more are.

The ego, the need to affirm hypertrophied ourselves on others, is always what we lost, the root of all our moral failings. The problem is that no materialistic view of reality or ethics offers no solution to control, on the contrary, materialism justified by "science" and increased by the flattery and sensuality. So who wants to improve spiritually and ethically has no choice but to go to the realm of the spiritual. Spiritual traditions around the world focus on spiritual and ethical development of man in denial, weaken and kill the ego bloated from humility and fraternal solidarity, redirecting the force of love in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment