Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cannon For Sale Caribean

great start!

today I have a good day ... but I decided to write my blog to see if my good thoughts come to mind ... when I think of something creative I forget the anger .. .. and walking on the web blog read in the halls mireia a mention of Ali Edwards Blog ... and there, through my daughter It showed me that I could not read English using google translator (which although the translation is not perfect, it is understood the idea ...) I read the post that proposes a very interesting idea. Think of a word at the beginning of the year and work on it. I think working from scrap means a great job inside. I would word this year .. DECISION.Siento that this year will have to change many things in my life. I feel that at age 41 there are many things that can happen to me .... I should not allow to pass ... decide which way to go ... sometimes things seem impossible and we see no exits, but there always are, but Sometimes these outputs are painful and difficult ... I always thank God that my problems are not serious, I have healthy children, home, work, and yet at times seem huge problems .... sorry for the anger that comes out in my words, but I always did well written .. . well let's memories!! holidays!! went to Mardel in January and we had a month of luxury !!!!! brought many beautiful photos ... because they are full of affection ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment