Friday, February 26, 2010

Ford Pinto Cruisin Wagon

have a blog ... FUTURE FILMMAKER

think having a blog is all an act of reflection .... I went through several stages ... the first was afraid to write ... and not knowing what to be afraid ..... be bored to read it ... have no fear that anyone reads it ... my second stage was wanting to please without being clear in essence ... time felt that wrote like a TV program and I the driver .... and there felt I was the one who ought become the first typing ... you ought to read like be owed to me!! but after always felt that go through the compu put the blog to see if I have any new comment ... and I get very happy to see: 1 comment. so thank you all who pass by and read it here! and thank you for those comments that leave me !!!!!
and now some scrap . This is the thing I did in the crop with Marcela !! Thanks Marce !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment