Sunday, February 7, 2010

Liver Hurts After 1 Beer



yesterday discovered something ... what I most want is to write this blog for me "... not a news magazine but as an intimate diary ... with feelings ... until now thought to write to write to you like when you visit, without realizing that I really have to like me first ....
after writing yesterday I went outside ... and I found one evening that gave beauty, and I could not resist. I love the picture. I love to study photography ... and I think at some point when you have some time .... I will. for now this year I return to my yoga classes, which I love and I am very well. put it off last year ... I changed the times and gave me anger, I allow invasion. That is a decision. assume that 41 years is old enough to change lenses to look at life ... to leave behind the glasses that come with fear and emotional resignation and submission. believe more in mí.Buscar decide my fate. seems easy but sometimes not. we take care of our bodies and our minds and learned how important it is for my yoga ... walk ... See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment