Thursday, December 30, 2010

How To Rouge Status Gun Show Your Bike



anonymous Stories that speak of life itself. I leave this impressive record,



Last night I went out with my friends to a 'meeting'. I told my husband to come home at 12 o'clock.

'I promise', I said, but the 'meeting' was great! ..... Glasses, little dance, more drinks ... and it was time for me! It


I got home at 3 am completely drunk ....


had just entered and the cuckoo clock was dirt 'cu-cu' thrice.



When I realized that my husband was going to be awakened by the sound, I screamed 'cu-cu' other 9 times ...


I was so proud and pleased to have been suddenly, even drunk, such a good idea to avoid fighting with my husband ...!!!


I lay down as quiet thinking how smart I am!


the morning, at breakfast, my husband asked me what time he arrived and told him he had arrived at 12 point, as he had promised. The


the moment, said nothing, and it seemed suspicious, 'what Koha! .... Salvaaaada! " ... I thought.


Then he said 'of course .... we should change our cuckoo clock. "


trembling I asked, 'SIIIII? ... And why my love? "


And I said, 'Well, last night was watch' cu-cu 'three times, then ...... I do not know how they say' shit! ", Then made ..... 'cu-cu' four times, ...... vomited in the hallway ..... did 'cu-cu' three times, ..... Laughter is the shit and again did cu-cu ', ..... ran out, stepped on the cat ...... broke the table in the corner of the room .... lay by my side giving the final' cu-cu ', he threw a fart and fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment