Monday, April 4, 2011

Women In Latex Gloves



Ando here and there, always figuring out where I can get baked goods of good quality and good prices because, as you know, the crisis tightened.

I tell my findings:

stay with me in Manchester THE SWEET HOUSE OF FLOWERS . There you can get mold release spray, cutting, coloring and baking utensils many very good price, excellent service and to offer home delivery.


JORMA In Algeciras is 39 . There you can get powdered sugar to 20 euros a bag of 10 kilos. They also have disposable sleeves x 100 and muffin caps, parchment paper, colored or white, box of 5000 units at a very affordable price. This company has excellent customer service but do not know if they have home delivery. The only drawback is that they only have sales wholesaler, but if you need less quantity you can contact me.
Jormos also has a wide range of cutting with strippers, markers of fondant, Wilton rolls etc. at a great price.

The metal nozzle boxes x 26 pieces Jormos get them in 39, good quality and numbering matches Wilton.

This week I received a shipment of nozzles Wilton, original for 26 pieces, 45 euros ... impossible to say no if we think we are paying 1.73 euros per piece! also I have offered the box of 56 pieces Wilton 80 euros. Excellent price!

These boxes offer Wilton Jormos 39 and the nozzles are supplied with smooth, curly, leaves, flowers, petals, etc. Owners of flowers and nails. Too full for work of all kinds in real icing.

I've also got a Mickey shear in aluminum that I love it!

Another day I keep telling my discoveries


Saluditos from Algeciras
Mariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment