Sunday, March 13, 2011

Install Snow Plow On Honda Pilot

ANNIVERSARY (PASO A PASO)

50 YEARS OF LOVE

vanilla cake filled with cream white clouds and chocolate ganache. Cover fondant with white clouds
Total Weight of the cake: 2 ½ kilos

Each cake is unique.
represents a unique moment of life.

Before starting work on each cake
I have a personal interview with whom the charge.
I find it imperative that I convey they want, they feel, they expect ...

So it is with every pie
So it was with Rachel.

Raquel wanted to entertain his grandparents on their wedding anniversary.

We had a long conversation full of emotions ...
wanted a classic pie, a small bouquet of orange blossoms
and grandparents modeled.
This brought pictures of the two and told me a lot of features of each, I wanted to highlight:
The grandfather always used a pen in his pocket,
braces,
has white hair but black eyebrows
and wears glasses.

The grandmother is very flirtatious,
likes animal print blouses,
glasses and always carries a matching bag with your shoes.

Here is the result


STEP BY STEP

I cooked a biscuit pastry base (recipe here )
vanilla that I filled with two layers white clouds cream (recipe here) and a layer of basic chocolate ganache (recipe here.)

same thing smeared with chocolate ganache

and covered it with fondant with white clouds (the recipe can be found here ).

The fondant with white clouds, if we use Tulip (margarine) and fat medium, will be ivory.
If we wanted him to be very white, we should replace margarine with hydrogenated vegetable oil (Crisco, Vegetalina ... depending on the country is the trade name acquired). We may also use refined lard, but given the amount that bears could alter the aroma and the taste of fondant.
tabi pulp bleaching You can use bleach Wilton White-White Icing Color

Once covered, I spent the cake carefully to a base I made following the steps here published.

Le placed as a loop termination
adhering it with a little water.

The flowers are modeled with gum paste following step by step posted: here
and glued the cake with some real icing tinted with green food coloring sheet Wilton.

leaves the nozzle did Wilton nr. 70.
Letters and Wilton nozzles points no. 1 and 3 respectively and white royal icing.

grandparents modeling is made of modeling clay
and you can find step by step here



And presto!

Would you have liked the proposal this week?

are encouraged and they tell me, okay?



This time, before saying goodbye ...
q I have something to tell!
HAVE GIVEN ME A PRIZE!
EMOCIONNNNN THAT!

The gift was part of Lorraine
http://reposterialorenascake.blogspot.com/ THANKS
LORENA!

From what I've seen I have to tell you a little about me ...
well! Here we go!
As some already know I am a mother of 6 children, of Argentina, living in Algeciras, Cadiz. Passionate
good pastry, I like it so much as taste lol! Tb
But I love the Andalusian tapas, fried fish
mmmmm I love pink, soft music and silence adoroooo the noisy home when my children are sleeping!

I would like to reward each and the guys from the club ... but it's impossible, so I will make 5 of them and tell why ...
http://rosauracakes.blogspot.com/
Rosaura has a very particular to model the characters she created (is a witch who love me!)

http://laurillafondant.blogspot.com/
Laurilla is eager to learn and be better every day besides being one of the first bloggers I met the fondant! I have a very special affection

http://tere-lavecinadelprimero.blogspot.com/ My friend
Teru! He lives in the first! hehehe!
she is always welcoming new members!
and makes a lovely cake! is eager to work and better every day

http://www.pastadeazucar.com/
Damien! have been encouraged to be the first hombreee among so many women! brave!

http://tartasdesany.blogspot.com/
Because a blog is adorable and eager to continue working!

Saluditos from Algeciras!

Mariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment